Why Teal Point?
Hint: It is the quality you've been looking for...
There’s something unique about the way a builder combines all the familiar components and creates a vision more than just a house. That is what we at Teal Point Custom Homes strive for – to make the ordinary into something extraordinary…the home of your dreams. Blending NW style homes with contemporary lifestyle plans and traditional quality craftsmanship, we offer our customers exquisite custom-built homes. We are proud of the plans that we have developed through the years, and will build them on our exclusive building lots or your lot. We will also work with you and the architect to design a home that is uniquely yours. Teal Point Custom Homes will provide 100% dedication of superior craftsmanship with top management to guaranty success of your next home.
To fulfill our mission, we must attain the following primary objectives:
• Ensure that our homes are aesthetically pleasing inside and out, energy efficient, and durable for generations to come.
• Do our best to provide superior customer service at all times and in all ways.
• Respond promptly to our customers’ needs and fulfill all of our responsibilities in a timely manner.
• Maintain equitable pricing while achieving profit levels considered appropriate and successful by industry standards.
• Maintain our reputation for professionalism, honesty, integrity, and ethical conduct in all of our ventures.
Furthermore, we will:
• Limit our undertaking to a manageable volume that will allow us to maintain our superior standards of quality.
• Develop, implement, and maintain excellent proactive construction management and business management systems.
• Maintain an exceptional, uncompromising, and measurable level of quality that can and will routinely be evaluated.
• Incorporate the latest and finest construction techniques and highest quality products into each and every project.
• Employ only the best trade contractors and support professionals and management team, while sustaining a work environment that fosters innovation and pride in accomplishment for all concerned.
About the Builders
Chomo Santana and Wynne DeLozier, principals of Teal Point Custom Homes, have built the company’s reputation on their ability to understand and deliver on every detail of their customer’s requests. Clients agree and regularly use such words as “perfectionist” and “meticulous” when describing the work style and attention to detail the company offers.
Chomo’s 20 year background in construction management, new home construction, customer service and home remodeling gives a depth of experience that is professional, creative and personal. Chomo works closely with each client to help them make wise decisions during all phases of design, development and construction. Chomo attended Oregon State University and majored in Civil Engineering – Construction Management from 1991-1996.
Wynne’s 20 years of experience in new home construction, customer service and quality control provides superior control of details. His hands-on experience building custom homes has given him a thorough understanding and in-depth knowledge of the entire construction process. Wynne has developed strong relationships with many highly qualified subcontractors, vendors and tradesmen. Wynne served in the US Navy during his youthful years and is proud of his commitment to his country. Wynne is a board member at the Oregon HBA and is a licensed real estate broker.